Roles and Responsibilities
- This position shall be responsible for monitoring the Student Recreation Center during operational hours.
- Monitors entrance, ensuring all students sign-in and have completed a risk waiver before using the Center.
- Maintain cleanliness and follow sanitization protocol for all spaces.
Oversee the facility at all times to ensure the safety of participants and security of equipment
- Educate participants and enforce rules and regulations regarding safe and proper sue of the equipment and facility
- Clean and wipe down all equipment on a regular basis
- Current WWCC student with a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Currently enrolled in at least 6 credits
- Will work up to 15 hours per week for the first quarter. After first quarter can work up to 17 hours per week.
- Physically able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Open to new ideas and the ability to adapt to changes
- Knowledge or experience in fitness
- Awareness of, and appreciation for, individual uniqueness and diversity
- Awareness of safety concerns and risk management
- Understanding of positive customer service
If you have any questions, contact [email protected]